Dacity.Com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I know that I am not like most women. I hate to play head games and I have always been blunt with the guys I dated. Maybe I am a sucker but I do believe in soul mates and the man in my life right now is amazing. We clicked from the very start. We began as friends and now we are lovers. I hate mind games and believe me some guys have played them on me, and I see them for the idiots they are and I have walked away.

It is good to see a dude sound off on what bugs him about women. I don't see it as all women are or that all men are....it is totally an individual thing that makes up a person.

Edited by dream19

• 2 weeks later...
A lot of that was true -- because I see girls that are like one of those things you mentioned. However, the virgin part, some girls really are just old fashioned and are going to wait, wolfie! ^_^ *duct tapes legs* Either engaged or married - yup.

Then there are some girls that claim to be waiting for the right guy, pass up guys that show an interest, but then let themselves get hooked with a guy that treats them like pure crap, losing their 'gift' along the way to someone who didn't deserve it and then when they realize who really should have gotten it, all that guy gets is a "im sorry it happened like this" and then some lame excuse why it could never work out because of whats happened.

-.- hisssssss. Some girls do live happily ever after when they loose their virginity on their wedding night. Besides, it cuts down on the worry of STD's, being dated for your body and 'special body privilages' and unplanned pregnancy.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use