Dacity.Com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, those great male inventors? There probably was a woman behind that. The guy had to go out to his shed and play with dangerous stuff to get away from her. He'd either kill himself in the process or make something and become a millionaire. Improvement either way!

Therefore, if women didn't nag, we wouldn't have electricity (flying a kite with metal on the string in a storm? He was just trying to kill himself and look where it got him!), running water, or telephones.

Edited by Troy

• 8 months later...
You're missing my point entirely. The problem isn't perfection or not, it's that there is always something that is very shallow and self centered in how they decide who to date but then turn right around and complain that guys do it. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Girl doesn't want me to like her just because of how she looks? Ok that's fine, LET ME GET TO KNOW HER THEN! But I can't do that because she's already decided that MY looks don't appeal to her. Can't have it both ways.

Oh my Wolfie, you do confuse me. I realize this subject has been posted in here for a year now and this may never be read. You sound like you want your cake and eat it too. I wanted you and you never picked up on that for awhile, untill I had to tell you. And I ran from you cause I did want you but you were way too busy being surrounded with so many others you didn't notice it was getting to me so I had to run from you. But then I did try to get back in communication with you and you didn't treat me very nice you were like you wanted me there but then you will come around to me when you needed me, talk about hurt feelings!!! Practice what you preach here's your last chance, I'll wait for awhile, but only for a short while. Dora

• 3 weeks later...
No man is worth waiting around for. Why? Because they never come around.

But I'm just speaking from experience, so don't pay any mind =)

Oh I'm not waiting any longer I moved on, which in my experience they do come back sooner or later but it's usually too late and I have burned out all feelings, so in the long run you had one thing right "No man is worth waiting for" especially when they run off with another girl then she dumps him, lmao pay backs a "B"

Oh yeah, I can't even count how many times that's happened to me. I especially love when you care so much for a certain guy then they go and run off with someone who isn't as good as you are, who doesn't treat them as good as what you could, so forth and so on all the while completely ignoring your existence. Then they turn around, in complete stupidity, and ask "Where is that woman that actually cares for me and will treat me right?" And you think "Well gee, 'she' was right in front of you the whole time while you were busy being a jerk"

Men. I swear. I've got awful luck though with men, so there you go lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh my Wolfie, you do confuse me. I realize this subject has been posted in here for a year now and this may never be read. You sound like you want your cake and eat it too. I wanted you and you never picked up on that for awhile, untill I had to tell you. And I ran from you cause I did want you but you were way too busy being surrounded with so many others you didn't notice it was getting to me so I had to run from you. But then I did try to get back in communication with you and you didn't treat me very nice you were like you wanted me there but then you will come around to me when you needed me, talk about hurt feelings!!! Practice what you preach here's your last chance, I'll wait for awhile, but only for a short while. Dora

:gasp: How'd you find me? As for how you acted.. "Concerningly unstable" comes to mind.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use