Dacity.Com

Adults & underaged sex

Wolfie

Is it wrong for an older person to desire/imagine having sexual affairs with someone who is underaged?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok reviving a new topic from the forums before they bit the big one..

To clarify the poll itself..

Is it ok for someone who is older to imagine/desire sexual relations with someone who is underaged, so long as they don't do anything with them.. Or is it wrong to even have those thoughts?

By ages, I am not referring to an 18yr old and a 17yr old. I am referring to those who are over 20 imagining things with someone who is under 16. As an extreme example, say a 50yr old with a 12yr old.

Wrong to desire it even if that desire is never acted on?

-or-

Perfectly ok so long as it's only a desire?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is wrong and sick. Speaking as a parent of a pre teen daughter and the thought of an older guy trying anything just sickens me. But there's always a reason for their behaviour whether it child abuse and so on, to me there is no excuse for it. just my opinion.

I think it is wrong and sick.  Speaking as a parent of a pre teen daughter and the thought of an older guy trying anything just sickens me.  But there's always a reason for their behaviour whether it child abuse and so on, to me there is no excuse for it. just my opinion.

I agree that given today's society, it's wrong. However, keep in mind that in the old days, people used to get married and such at a much younger age...because of a familial support network. In some parts of the world people still do.

• 4 weeks later...
It is wrong for anything to happen between a older person and a underage person, obviously, and even for an old man to be thinking about a younger girl is pretty twisted, referring to the huge over 20 year old with a under 16 year old difference. Its wrong for an older person to want or desire anything sexual from a under 16 year old. First of all, its illegal pretty much everywhere i would assume, and second, its jusy plain gross. :ph34r:

Why should it be wrong? If the feelings are mutual (that is, if they are felt by both people), there should be no problems. It shouldn't be illegal, it shouldn't even be classed as 'immoral'. It's just a case of big-wigs trying to tell everybody else how to live.

In the words Gabrielle Bahmer, you can't stop love.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use