Dacity.Com

What Are You Gonna Do Today?

BONES

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. Today I'm going to go make some breakfast. Then I'll go to work. I have to say, I'm not too happy with what they've done with my schedule for the next month, but I guess I'll have to live with it. I'm working until 9:00 P.M. three days a week. That takes out my Jiu Jitsu class 2 days a week. TOTALLY bummed out about that. So I'll go to work, get to wander around outside in this 100 degree heat for a few hours. I'll wander down to Berkely, NO FUN! Pass out coupons for free bowling all over the place, and get paid for it. Then go back to the center and make call backs. At 9:00 tonight I'll head home. It'll only take about 20 minutes to get home at that time. No traffic, YAY! (Yesterday it took me like 45 minutes to get home! I work 12 miles from where I live.) Hopefully Jake will have made dinner so I won't have to do that. Hang out with my hubby for awhile, maybe do a load of laundry, then go to sleep. Tomorrow's my day off, so we can stay up late tonight. Maybe go golfing in the morning. That sounds like fun, doesn't it? :horse:

A Day off since I worked yesterday and yes I am so happy I need the rest. I have been putting in extra hours at the animal hospital I work at need the experience and the money.

Cleaned up my room and went grocery shopping.

Stocked up on more supplies in case we get hit by Trop. Storm Chris soon to be a hurricane according to the news.

As life would have it I just moved in with my sister and bam a storm. I can not complain she was here for Wilma and Katrina.

I want to finish up a book that I am reading and I plan to do that sitting by our pool.

Edited by Rum Raisin

Hmm

Clean my room then have a shower. Attempt to call andy to see if we're still towning. Although the chances are he'll be out of contact after loosing his sisters phone and breaking his own. lol. Get hair done and stuff. COme home probably clean some more then dinner

Idk

depends what happens weather im out all day or for 30 mins lol!