• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

school!

=<

biology test..

Good Luck with ya test. :)

Well work later and I need to go to campus and see about changing my class schedule so it does not interfere with my job. This semester I am taking a heavy load of classes *crosses fingers* I just want my degree already. Then tonight we are all going out to celebrate that the Miami Heat WON!!!!! Yeah BABY.......Party :)

... Went to the dentist. Got three fillings. Going back later to get the left side done. Need to get all four wisdom teeth pulled out. The right side of my face is numb.

Anyone know how long it takes for novocaine to wear off?

Edited by Troy

Congrats on the new job there. I'm probably going to go to sleep here in a minute so I can go to work in the morning. I don't know. I'm kind of tired but kind of not. I need to take the dogs out. Poor babies haven't been out since this morning. I'd like to practice some Jiu Jitsu but my apartment's too small and the base gym is closed. *sigh* Stupid dojo won't be open until Wednesday and I'm leaving Thursday for WV. blah It'll be fun though. My little sister in law is coming down for a visit while she's out of school. We have to go up and get her. So we'll go to BJJ class Wed and then I guess be out until the following week. That sucks. Oh well, life goes on. heh

Why thank you fluffyrat. :)

I am so tired worked hard today wow I had a chance to see a operation way awesome stuff. Since I plan on being a Vet Tech. the doctors/other techs show me around the hospital.

This place is huge.

Basically came home took a shower had dinner.

Sleep soon for me luckily I only work until 2:00 p.m. tomorrow because of the holiday.