Dacity.Com

What Are You Gonna Do Today?

BONES

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be spending time with family, too. I'll probably spend a night at my rich (to me) cousin's house. They have three or four Xboxes. One is used for games. The others are expensive dvd players. Everyone in the house that can read (5 people) has a paid World of Warcraft account. They have cd keys for all of them. They probably have as many phone lines, too. They have three computers. The one whose closest to my age is addicted to WoW. He's probably on 26 hours a day. For the past year.

Anyways, back on topic. I'll probably spend a night there. It'll be fun, if my second cousin doesn't spend all of the time on his computer.

Look for a JOB! I'm broke! Ok, that's a lie. I made $20 today from mowing a yard. Other than that, I'm broke. My car has 3/8 of a tank of gas. After I fill it up (if I do it yet), I will have no money.

Well, I went to the Jay-C and picked up an app. They have all jobs except stocking open. I have a quarter of a tank of gas now. I took a trip around town and out in the country.

By the way, I'm not sure if I want to ask or not... What's with the avatar/sig? Robot chicken? Guy who stuck his finger in a light socket?

Edited by Troy

went shopping for stuff like a new bathing suit, flip flops, shorts, t-shirts, sun tan lotion, sneakers and some CD's for my trip.

Now posting and leaving to have dinner with my b/f and some of our friends and we are also headed out to watch the new X-men movie. :)

oh and Robot Chicken is a show on adult swim Seth Green I think developed and produces.

Edited by Pink20