Dacity.Com

looks -vs- personality

AnGeLiA

looks -vs- personality  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When i was younger it was all about the looks ... but now im older and i want to say wiser lol im a personality person that bascially from getting to know people online ... you meet their personality before you actually get to see what they look like ahhh the joys of the internet lol

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I kinda like talking with people on the internet but to go outta my way and actually meet them mmmmm I am not all that sure about that it is kinda scary well at least for me right now.

Edited by dream19

Ive been on the internet on and off for about 5 years and in 5 years out of all the people i have met i have 3 friends i would trust with my life ... they know me all about me and vice versa .... and it sucks they are all the way across the other side of the world sure but its good to know you have that yanno especially with people that are so far away

Actually next year im meeting up with the one from NZ and we are both going to the states to meet up with the other two ... its taken 5 years but i think it was well worth it :D

• 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use