Dacity.Com

looks -vs- personality

AnGeLiA

looks -vs- personality  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think this will be a good topic. not sure if it goes into the debate forum or not, but i'm just putting this topic here since it has to do w/ dating. ^.^

i think i go for both looks and personality, but i don't think there's very many guys like that out there. i do go out w/ justin now, and not to be mean or nething but he isn't really the cutest guy in the world, but he has a really good personality. :P so i'm going w/ personality on this one!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I may not be with my old boyfriend anymore but I have a new one!! He LOVES me the way I am... He has a better personality than two bit Zack.. Zack tried to hit me at a store while I was shopping and guess who popped out of an aisle protecting me? PATRICK!! I simply ADORE him!! :w00t: Edited by ~+~ Shady Aftermath ~+~

Okay, I may not be with my old boyfriend anymore but I have a new one!! He LOVES me the way I am... He has a better personality than two bit Zack.. Zack tried to hit me at a store while I was shopping and guess who popped out of an aisle protecting me? PATRICK!! I simply ADORE him!! :w00t:

shilvery lives

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use