Dacity.Com

looks -vs- personality

AnGeLiA

looks -vs- personality  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow im the only person that said looks...thats great rite there...

okay im ganna put this simply..im shallow..i DO NOT CARE yes i have dated ugly ppl..but honestly if like a hott person asked me out..i would have dumped the ugly one...you can call me shallow or vapid or w/e u want..i do not careee :)

yeah i'd prolly do the same thing... yay we can both be flamed together!!! lol

I seriously feel that I would have a more productive relashionship if I actually wanted to look at their face..physical attraction plays a part for me. To be put simple and completely honest...i go for the hott guy first...if he has a bad personality then buh bye..i dont want a jerk, cause then how can you enjoy being with him. A good face is great..but you do need a DECENT personality..it doesnt have to be great. But I think finding someone who fits ur visual standards are important..then try to deal w/ personality from there.

I seriously feel that I would have a more productive relashionship if I actually wanted to look at their face..physical attraction plays a part for me. To be put simple and completely honest...i go for the hott guy first...if he has a bad personality then buh bye..i dont want a jerk, cause then how can you enjoy being with him. A good face is great..but you do need a DECENT personality..it doesnt have to be great. But I think finding someone who fits ur visual standards are important..then try to deal w/ personality from there.

i agree 100% w/ u. if i have a bf, he's gonna have to have a pleasant face to look at.

justin certainly didn't have the most pleasant face to look at. =X

• 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use