Dacity.Com

This summer

jmukiki

That's what I love about living up here.  Everything's on the side of the mountain, on a mountain, near a mountain...whatever!  Of course, I could do without the mountain climbing while walking to class...but it did help me stay in shape my first two years here, so I can't complain too much.  Now my lazy butt just drive to class, so the "mountain climbing" is reduced to some extent.  Bleh...weight gain isn't fun.  But I'll get rid of it this summer and next year, so it's all good.

And now I really need to get back to packing.  4 hours and 15 minutes until my dad is supposed to get here!!  And I want to be pretty much ready to leave.  I was hoping to get back to Richmond in time to swing by PetsMart and get Fred the new cage that I've been promising him.  We'll see how it goes.

Oh yeah...HOORAY for post number 150.

That is all.

:baa:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good then that means that you and I can hang out once in a rare while.  So far you and I have hung out how many times..  50...  60...  ONCE!!!!

hehehehe

It's all good though, I know that timing is difficult, but would be nice to get to hang out again maybe for lunch or something.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I'm back in Richmond...well, actually MIDLOTHIAN...but it's the same thing as far as I'm concerned.  Lunch might be a little difficult this year since I'm working over here this summer.  Unless you're still working on this side of town...but I haven't asked in a while, so I don't know.  And then there's the fact that I have a feeling that me and my fellow interns (assuming there are others in my department) will have to be come "best" friends and have lunch together everyday, because that's what my/our schedule is looking like at this point.  

Anyway...I've gotta get to bed soon because I get to wake up too early for my liking tomorrow to drive up to GMU with my dad to help bring some of my dorky lil' brother's stuff home...that way we don't have to "deal" with him until he brings the rest of his junk home himself next week sometime.  G'nite everyone!!    :8-P:

That sounds sucky about gettin up that early

And I was just saying lunch to mean when you get any free time, we could arrange to meet and hang out.  Heck bring your boy along if you want.

The boy is too anti-social to be brought around...and he's too grumpy right now for his own good...but what's new there?    :stare:

But anyway...yeah, we'll see about meeting up.  But you know how I am - last year when I worked the race and you wanted me to DROP by your work....stuff like that.  It takes time for me to take action, get off my butt, and hang out with people...haha.   :8-P:

Right now I barely remember lunch.

hahahaha

And I was actually there earlier, went to Burger King to try to get some of the Justice League toys - all they have are Batman, and I have a few of those.  Want the Superman's, Wonder Womans, Flash's, etc.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use