Dacity.Com

This summer

jmukiki

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I don't get vacation time until September and I'll take it early October to see my family in North Carolina as I haven't seen them in about five years. I won't spend the whole week there, though. As much as I love them, they'll drive me bonkers.

I wouldn't mind going to Virginia, though. I may actually head up there just to have a day or two in the mountains as I've always wanted to live in Roanoke - beautiful place.

Maybe we can all come up with something by then. Like: Costco. I hear that's an "exciting" place to be. lol

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

Hehehehe..  Better be careful though, I understand a lot of poking and bumping goes on in that place.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif style_emoticons/default/smile.gif style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Costco IS the place to be nowadays...although I will be "avoiding" the one up here until I come back [for good] in August, I believe.  It can be quite an "interesting" place if you work there - even if it is just for two weekends ever.  Of course, I guess it's not "I believe," because - as of right now - I'm supposed to be heading back to Richmond TODAY instead of tomorrow.  Hmmmm...should be interesting.  I'm sleepy...and I have TONS of packing to do now that I'm supposed to be leaving today.  And I am very worried, because my roomie did not come home last night...and I think her cell phone is dead.  But she better get back here soon...AT LEAST before I leave, or I'll be completely freaking out.  She was supposed to call me if she needed a ride home FROM where ever she was...and she never called.    :confoozled:    I HOPE she's alright.  I'm sure she is...I'm just getting super paranoid...as usual.

Roanoke!  Have you been there?  I have been there before - when I was younger - but I haven't done more than just drive through in the past few years.  It's only like an hour FROM JMU.   style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Yep, I've been there a couple times. Like I said, beautiful place.

We stayed in a little motel on the side of a mountain. The only thing near was the highway. Actually, I have footage of it because, well, I was a tad young and decided I wanted to go swimming. It was near the end of winter there and about 30 degrees outside. Regardless, I went swimming and I suppose Mom just had to get my dumb butt on camera. It's quite funny, actually. The whole time I'm shivering I'm saying "It's not cold, I'm not cold at all".

style_emoticons/default/no.gif

Oh well, lesson learned. *grin*

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use