Dacity.Com

Virginity

BeautifulDisaster

Is it wrong to lose your virginity?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is all up to the individual. I have only had two lovers in my life I have always been careful not just with getting preggers because like I said before there are many ways to get sexual satisfaction without the "car parking" in your garage, but also with getting a STD.

I have had my b/f's get tested and I have done the same I am a responsible person. Life is too short to have it all go down the toilet for a one night stand or doing cause gee my friends are doing it etc.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a time and place i think

If ur underage so be it

If ur in love and it's whats to be done then meh.

If ur a lil saloot who will sleep with anything on legs thats different.

I dont care about virginity really. Its no big deal to have sex. thats what i say.... i mean its boring with a guy but still...its no big deal...i get drunk and do it all the time...i like lost my virginity when i was like... 12 or 13

And you're proud of this?

I'd lock myself up.

• 4 weeks later...

when i was younger it used to be a big deal ... for everyone ...these days (gawd i sound old) it doesnt seem to be as much of a thing if that makes sense ... i mean yes it should be someone that you trust and you know isnt going to pretty much lurch you once your done... but it seems thats not always the case no matter how hard you try and make it so

(am i making sense? :lol:)

when i was younger it used to be a big deal ... for everyone ...these days (gawd i sound old) it doesnt seem to be as much of a thing if that makes sense ... i mean yes it should be someone that you trust and you know isnt going to pretty much lurch you once your done... but it seems thats not always the case no matter how hard you try and make it so

(am i making sense? :lol:)

pretty much I can dig what your laying down. :D

• 1 month later...
I was always taught sex was something that was supposed to be saved until you met and I know this sounds cheezy your soul mate and then when you two get married and what not it makes loosing your virginity even more special because you know you saved yourself for that certain someone and they saved thereself for you.. I know that sounds lame and old fashioned but thats what I was taught and what I believe and I intend to save myself till I find my soul mate

Even though I can't relate to the whole "saving myself" part, I really agree with the whole moral of that. So many people these days take virginity as a joke, it's like a race to see who can lose it the fastest and the youngest just to fit in. It's so stupid to lay with someone to either fit in or prove something. Also, I know this sounds cheezy but it's worth the wait to give it up to that special someone... it really is. I think people simply need to learn decency and morals.

I was always taught sex was something that was supposed to be saved until you met and I know this sounds cheezy your soul mate and then when you two get married and what not it makes loosing your virginity even more special because you know you saved yourself for that certain someone and they saved thereself for you.. I know that sounds lame and old fashioned but thats what I was taught and what I believe and I intend to save myself till I find my soul mate

hey what woman in her right mind would wanna have sex with you. :P J/K I just could not resist myself dude. :lol:

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use