Dacity.Com

Nuclear threat

Jim Colyer

So by your logic, everyone should stop having children so humanity will all die off with the most recent generation.

Ah, forget I said anything. They were posts by a bunch of young people who don't really know what they'll think within the next five years, let alone twenty.

No Troy I am ONLY SPEAKING for myself dude as always your so off base. I will not bring a child into this screwed up world for many reasons one being all the war and I feel that only a selfish person would bring in a kid into this infested world. I do believe that the world the way we know it now will come to an end it will take the act of these fools in govt. to blow us all to hell as to the time frame hell if I know.

Young or not I feel these people as you put it have every right to post thier feelings./thoughts.

Ah forget I said anything Troy your just a man.

Edited by BONES

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah forget I said anything Troy your just a man.

Hah, the stock response of feminists everywhere who feel that their nonexistant superiority is being threatened.

Don't take any of this as an attack on you. This is a debate forum. It's a place to go where every post is supposed to be criticized and everyones' ideas debated on/argued about. What you said sort of goes along with the topic of "nuclear threat", so I was trying to debate.

Bones a feminists oh my you all do not really know my sis.

I am a wee bit hurt with your comment as to only a selfish person brings a child into this world.

That hits me hard you know I want children.

I feel the threat of being bombed to kingdom come has been around for so many years.

I can recall my grandparents/parents talking about having to hide under their desk when they had the air raids.

It is a fact of life sadly so but I refuse to have it stop me from living my life.

Troy I know how old you are....LOL :)

Bones a feminists oh my you all do not really know my sis.

Troy I know how old you are....LOL :)

Rum shhhh do not give up any of my secrects.....http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy004.gif

Jossicat----- Yep Troy is 18 years young http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy001.gif

Edited by BONES

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use