Dacity.Com

Nuclear threat

Jim Colyer

The United States should not enter a war unless it is willing to use the atomic bomb. It did so in Korea and Vietnam. 90,000 lives were lost. 2,700 lives have now been lost in Iraq. This must end. North Korea has tested a nuclear weapon and stated that U.N. sanctions are a declaration of war. The United States must fortify itself against nuclear threat. North Korea as well as Iran must understand they will face massive retaliation if they start a nuclear war. They will face annihilation as Japan would have had it not heeded the warning of President Harry Truman.

Iran is headed in the direction of nuclear weapons. There are 30 nuclear sites around Iran. Ahmadinejad, the Iranian leader, has ignored requirements set forth by the United Nations. It may be imperative for the United States to bomb Iranian nuclear sites in 2007. Secretary of State Rice may assume Colin Powell's role in issuing the ultimatum.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the government's idea of a solution: Instead of using nukes, why not make the biggest conventional bomb known to man, test it out in the mines of southern Indiana to see if it works, and send it over to Iraq/Iran?

Don't believe me? You have no reason to... yet. During the year of 2007, the government will take over the mines of Mitchell, Indiana. They will then set the largest fertilizer bomb, check that, the biggest bomb ever made into a shallow pit and detonate it. Just to see if it works. Haven't they ever heard of testing in action?

Want more proof? Just wait. You'll see. At an hour late at night next year, there will be what seems to be an earthquake in southern Indiana. Foundations will crack. A mushroom cloud will form that is 2k+ feet high. My source probably shouldn't have told anyone about it in the first place.

So by your logic, everyone should stop having children so humanity will all die off with the most recent generation.

Ah, forget I said anything. They were posts by a bunch of young people who don't really know what they'll think within the next five years, let alone twenty.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use