Dacity.Com

STAR WARS EPISODE III

Star Wars III  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THE MOVIE ROCKS!

THE MOVIE IS GREAT!

THE MOVIE IS AMAZING!

I MEAN THAT THE MOVIE IS

FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I won't spoil anything, so since it's know Anakin's fate (ie, the dark side), all I'll say is that you see WHY he is considered to be a destined one. The way he does some things, and specifically, after being turned to the dark side.. just is AMAZING.

I honestly think that this movie is the absolute BEST of the entire series! Not the happiest, but the BEST!

Oh and also not a spoiler, as it is known that Master Windu dies. How he dies is fantastic. Samuel L. Jackson didn't want to get sniped out like "some punk", and he request was highly fulfilled.

A final note... You see just how dark Anakin can become.

For those who are Star Wars fans, I urge you, please GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU START WATCHING THE MOVIE! 2½hours long, and I swear you WILL mess yourself if you try to hold it in. (I didn't have this problem)

For those who think Star Wars stinks, I am telling you, if you don't get some clue about the overall story and go watch the movie, you will, in all honesty, be a lamer. It has EVERYTHING in it. Love, comedy, action, drama and anything else you could reasonably want.

I will say that this movie was NOT worth waiting for though, because IT IS SO GOOD THAT IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED SOONER! I wonder if there'll ever be an "uncut" version of the movie, or an extended version, because I WANT MORE!

Ok, anyone who has any complaints or gripes or insults about Star Wars, put it into another topic. The movie was WAY TOO GOOD to be insulted.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You suck then. :D

Star Wars is one of the most highly recognized ideas of all time. It's been the source of many spoofs, parodies, songs, music, references and even many "new" ideas.

It's a part of our lives and to not watch it is almost like ignoring a part of your life.

Some deleted scenes...

Anakin: Hey Padme, wanna play with my 'lightsaber'?

---

Padme: Annie, that was great... Can you use the force like that on me again? (winks with a sly smile)

---

Anakin: Padme, I'm going to join the Dark Side.

Padme: Ok but only if you promise to use this bright flashlight.

Anakin: But then it won't be dark anymore.

---

Anakin: I love you Padme, I'll be with you forever.

Padme: Annie, I'm pregnant.

Anakin: (Starting to pack) Um, I have to go.

Padme: Why? Where?

Anakin: I don't know, just that I suddenly got this overwhelming desire to leave.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use