Dacity.Com

Your choice for president (2004)?

Wolfie

Who should be elected?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what Nader would do...

I vote neither Bush or Kerry because they both have as many bad qualities as they do good qualities. If you elect a person president, you want them to have more good qualities, correct?

In conclusion, both candidates are morons in their own special way. :yes: And also they both look funny. You don't want a person representing the United States that looks like a monkey or a washing machine head, do you?

Edited by -Dodge-

I don't really understand Nader, his motives for running and the people that vote for him. His chief objective isn't to enact the slew of policies that he would like, his main goal is to become President just to prove that there is a viable third party in American politics. This just doesn't work. You can't just build a party by becoming President. The best way would be for him to support third party members in Congress. Build the party up first, then run for President. And even so, just the idea of becoming President would really allow him to enact his policies. They still have to be approved by Congress. So without a firm base of support there, he's going to go nowhere.

As for Kerry and Bush, when two candidates look, act, speak almost alike, who really cares which one they choose? Granted I'd take Kerry over Bush every day of the week, but it's sad that the best candidate the Democrats came up with was John Kerry.

Here's to 2008 with good ol' Mrs. Clinton.

My vote goes for Kerry.

I cannot understand how anyone voted for a man that mislead us into a war. That the war is right or wrong doesn't matter, the fact is that he lied to the American public about the facts and figures, and that he manipulated us into approving his decisions.

As the old saying goes: the end does not justify the means.

• 2 weeks later...

Elections are not a judge of which candidate would best run the country. Elections are a judge of which candidate would be the lesser evil. Good politicians are few and far between. I don't know a whole lot about Nader, so my vote goes to Kerry for now. A man who leaves the country temporarily without a leader because he choked on a pretzel and lost consciousness should not be in the oval office.

:horse:

A man who leaves the country temporarily without a leader because he choked on a pretzel and lost consciousness should not be in the oval office.

It's not his fault that he choked on the pretzel. The North Koreans planted it there. It was a super pretzel, extra salty, and wisely, the North Korean spy got rid of every beverage in the room. They're sneaky devils they are.

• 4 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use