Dacity.Com

Your choice for president (2004)?

Wolfie

Who should be elected?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The order listed is showing respect from in-office (Bush), to popularity to other. It in no way reflects or hints at any particular person to vote for nor vote against.

:)

This topic is left open for people to reply to, but it's not necessary to respond in order to vote in this poll.

:D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The order listed is showing respect from in-office (Bush), to popularity to other.  It in no way reflects or hints at any particular person to vote for nor vote against.

:)

This topic is left open for people to reply to, but it's not necessary to respond in order to vote in this poll.

:D

Kerry is a moron because only a moron could lose to a shrub like Bush. I don't won't for morons, so I'll vote for Nader.

Kerry is a moron because only a moron could lose to a shrub like Bush.  I don't won't for morons, so I'll vote for Nader.

Moron = person who loses against Bush (ie, gets fewer votes than or loses the office to)

You say that Kerry is a moron, ie, that Kerry will get fewer votes (or few electoral votes) than Bush.

But if Nader will get fewer votes than Kerry (and he will, it's not a personal opinion, it's a statistical fact).. Then if Kerry is a moron, that automatically makes Nader a moron too. The way I figure it, Nader has greater odds of being a moron than Kerry does.

Bush wins, Kerry is a moron, so is Nader. (Doesn't matter who has more votes beween Kerry & Nader)

Bush loses, Kerry is not a moron, but Nader is (Because Bush still won more votes than Nader).

Bush loses, Kerry is not a moron, neither is Nader (Because he got more votes than Bush).

1/3rd of the outcome, Kerry is a moron. 2/3rds, Nader is a moron. Only way Nader is not a moron is if Kerry wins and Nader gets more votes than Bush.

Now, while the possibility of Nader winning the election DOES exist, the probability is that he will only make a dent in the votes that Kerry would otherwise get, thus helping Bush to have a better chance of remaining in office and dooming us to another 4 years of poor presidential leadership.

Moron = person who loses against Bush (ie, gets fewer votes than or loses the office to)

You say that Kerry is a moron, ie, that Kerry will get fewer votes (or few electoral votes) than Bush.

... us to another 4 years of poor presidential leadership.

I guess I should have been more precise about my criteria for moron. It's not just losing to Bush, but losing to bush when one probably is just as "qualified" as he is if not more. Kerry has more experience, better war record, is more intelligent (whatever that might mean), has a political network (DNC) backing him, and is not short on cash.

(I thought these things were understood that's why I didn't include them in the first post...again, not used to posting online, so forgive a newbie :) )

BTW, many of these things applied Al Gore in 2000, and that's why I think Gore "lost" the election to Bush...it never should have been that close.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use