Dacity.Com

Halloween prank

The Joker

Well, I tried this one AWESOME prank. Where I was Trick or Treating (Of course as the Grim Reaper) and I noticed that this one house was full of girls at a slumber party. Well, of course I couldn't make it turn out to be 'FUN' you know? Well I lived right next to them, knew their number and...*MWAHAHA!* I called them and used my voice changer and said "They're coming for you..." I hung up and went outside.

I went to their circuit breaker and cut the power. I heard them scream like crazy. Then I knocked on their window and the girls ONCE again screamed..On girl had the courage to go to the window she looked out and saw only my mask. She let out a blood curdling scream I turned the power back on and ran for it..Then like a few minutes later I saw red and blue flashing lights and looked out the window of my kitchen..THE COPS WERE THERE! I was like awesome! Then I heard on the news about this weird caper at the house next to mine where I pulled that prank. I haven't even told them yet. But when Halloween came last year everyone was scared to their WITS. Like everyone, even the teens, had their parents with them I was the only one with out and I was wearing a Scream outfit... But XD..They never knew how much they were scared... *Evil manical laugh*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I lived right next to them, knew their number and...*MWAHAHA!* I called them and used my voice changer and said "They're coming for you..." I hung up and went outside.

CallerID & police traces. They would have found out who did it.

So either you didn't really do it, or the police in your area are missing a few clues (and I do mean brain cells by that).

Well hey...I CUT the power and the house is old..Its like 90 years old.. Like if you cut the power whenever you hang up the phone it gets rid of whatever talked last... They don't have a caller id... they have one of the cord phones.. and the cops were like all the way across town on a call..(I know that because it was on the news)

The age of the house doesn't determine if someone has callerID, corded/cordless phones, if a phones memory is erased when the power goes out, etc.

You're making up stuff to cover now. :lol:

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use