Dacity.Com

Single

Sugargirl

i think it's really sad when strong people get hung up on boys.

Whats the use..

..most of people dating at this age are just doing it to experiment and having a little fun..

...being single can be very fun xD

like my friend

She and her bf are inseperable.

Whenever they're together they're all over..

..but like

its like we're loosing her because all she talks about is him and you know all shes thinking about is him and when we try to do stuff with him AND her we get ignored.

You'd think they'd get bored of constantly doing stuff..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been with my b/f now wow about 3 - 3 1/2 years but hell I am still a single gal that is until he puts a ring on my finger. :) Not that I want one right now or kids for that matter ugh hell no kids ever.

Sorry went on my no kids ever rant.

Currently I am not single. I had a girlfriend once before but she only was in a relationship with me because I was good lookin' and older than her. Then I asked once, "Do you really love me?" she didn't reply so I quickly split up with her.

Then my best bud said he was moving to Fulham, London and he broke up with Angela so me and her got together like 11 days. We adore each other (Another gesture for LOVE) each other very much. We have same interests and ideas frequently. So we are like thinking about how our life will be if we ever got married, because, Angel went to a Prom place in the mall and tried on this dress that looks like a Bride's. She looked very nice. ^_^

We adore each other (Another gesture for LOVE) each other very much. We have same interests and ideas frequently. So we are like thinking about how our life will be if we ever got married, because, Angel went to a Prom place in the mall and tried on this dress that looks like a Bride's. She looked very nice. ^_^

that is so sweet :)

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use