Dacity.Com

Confuzzled

KimmiKitti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Parents aren't stupid.  They're looking out for what's best for you.  Anyway...kissing is fun.  :)  I know I'm older than you so I have a big difference of opinion but I had my first kiss when I was in 7th grade.  It was a lot better than I'd thought it might be.  I'm not telling you to rush into anything, but don't refuse to kiss him just because you're afraid you won't like it.  :D

I was kissing before I was 10. :lol:

I'm homeschooled anyways, so the chances of me having a b/f or a kiss in the 7th grade is 0%.

Dress up real pretty and go hang out at a local school. You'll catch the eyes of a lot of boys in no time flat and even without having a bf, you should be able to knock out the first kiss very easily.

Go to the mall. Find a cute guy. Say "i think your cute" and by the end of the night i PROMISE you'll get a kiss. It works.

Alicia, that's not me. I'm not like you. You rush into stuff and act older and all that. Well, that's just not me. I'll be perfectly happy if I don't get a bf until I'm 16. Besides, my parents won't let me have one until then anyhow. :|

She didn't say you would have a bf, she said about getting a kiss. :eyebrow:

Important Information

Terms of Use