Dacity.Com

Confuzzled

KimmiKitti

Ok i need total advice. My story

My b/f (in secret) is very shy about me and him. He knows I like him and he said he likes me on the phone. But now im not so sure... were friends in school but outside of it.... Im clueless. I catch him once or twice staring at me and I make him laugh and vise versa. Do you hink he likes me?

Sounds like the typical boy. But reallyits better to have boys take it slow. Not fast. This way u have maaaaaaaaaaany years until u french kiss. *nods* that is very good. ^^. But really though. Kissing isnt always an option. If you wanna get by hand holding once and if u to are going out kinda just hang on him. No not in the perverted way btw.Let the poor boy put his arm around you.

God, you act like you're 15. Guys are...a thing I can wait on. I'm not desperate, I mean, some of my friends talk about it like they're sooo in love...which isn't true. I mean, I wouldn't mind like having a boyfriend, but not one like my friends talk about. Not this deep, loving relationship. That's bull. I may sound stupid, but that's me. Idc if I don't have a really serious bf till I'm 18. Well...maybe 16. Besides, my parents won't let me have a boyfriend before that. I'd have to lie and say he was my "friend" whom I hang out with, not really a boyfriend. God, parents are stupid.

Parents aren't stupid. They're looking out for what's best for you. Anyway...kissing is fun. :) I know I'm older than you so I have a big difference of opinion but I had my first kiss when I was in 7th grade. It was a lot better than I'd thought it might be. I'm not telling you to rush into anything, but don't refuse to kiss him just because you're afraid you won't like it. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use