Dacity.Com

pep rally preparing

its not technically a sport. But for cheerleaders it is. Its so stupid what we have to do. While pep rally preparing you gotta practice ALL of the cheers 3 times (lowest). Then you have to do the ending cheer (biggest cheer of the whole rally). Then stunt stunt stunt. I sware! One more back tuck, and i'd be ready to kill mehself. Thats all from last season. So if i make it again.... we better not do that for preparing. I mean REALLY, we wanna talk to our friends, bf's/gf's. But NOOOO we have to practice and watch the guys from the stands look up our skirts WHEN we could just be doing ground cheers. Its ridiculous. thats the only bad thing about cheerleading. Besides all that other stuff... which is almost everything. Sometimes i wonder why i put myself out there to cheer... Edited by rockoncheese101

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i made the squad. And listen to our team this year. Well, one of our players (that is 'off the team' right now) made a touchdown at the pre-game. FOR THE WRONG TEAM! Another player is on the line of playing football, and getting sexually active. oh.oh yes. Did I mention that all of the guys look up the cheerleaders skirts? (Not mine, but others)

You check it through his mouth with your tongue? :D

Looking up cheerleaders skirts is part of the fun and is the purpose of cheerleaders. Yeah I'd attend a football game - to watch the cheerleaders. Once they're done, the game is over in my opinion.

If you don't like the work, then don't be part of it. Part of being on it is the hard work, which is what you take on and also giving up part of your free life is part of the deal too, but that's all your own choosing.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use