Dacity.Com

[OLD]Jessica Simpson and Brittany Spears duke it out

Squeefer_11

No shes a little too short. Heck ill make a list of who could play that role.

Carmen Alectra, Jennifer Lopez,that girlwho played on just married and uptown girls, Shania Twain, Christina Agulara, Pink.............Maybe, Jesica Simpson, Jessica Simson and Jessica Simpson style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

"Carmen Electra" not Alectra

Not a bad choice at all.

"Jennifer Lopez"

Nah, Daisy Duke is a white girl. JLo wouldn't match it. I think she's great and pretty and all, but doesn't match the profile needed.

"Brittany Murphy" - Just Married & Uptown Girls

I already mentioned her. Only drawback to her is her height.

"Shania Twain"

No.

"Christina Aguilera" not Agulara

Um, not no but HECK NO. A couple of good songs, but still not Daisy Duke material. Too frail looking in a "I spread 'em for anyone" way.

"Pink"

Too.. Snobbish looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that SHE as a person is, just she has that appearance to her. Wouldn't match.

"Jessica Simpson"

Sorry, nopers.

My ideas..

Brittany Murphy - in such movies as Clueless (1995), Just Married and Uptown Girls. Only drawback is her height, but she makes a great looking brown haired girl. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Shannen Doherty - Beverly Hills, 90210, Charmed and Satan's School for Girls (that name seems fitting for her). Yes, the infamous winch that people can't seem to work with. She'd make a good Daisy Duke, especially when it comes to having to get a strong/mean attitude! style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen - Saved By The Bell, Beverly Hills, 90210, Love Stinks and the now defunc Good Morning, Miami. Beautiful and a strong profile.

Dina Meyer - Dragonheart, Starship Troopers, Star Trek:Nemisis and the short lived tv series Birds of Prey. Coinidentally, she was also in Beverly Hills, 90210. Pretty and has a good sturdy appearance about her, fitting for a Daisy Duke.

Denise Richards - Starship Troopers, Wild Things and The World Is Not Enough. Pretty and looks petite, but she can pack a punch to be scared of.

I have entirely too much knowledge.. Want to borrow some? style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're hoping for and not to kill your wishful thinking, but it also requires the ability to be able to learn easily.

Was a good try at having a thought though, so keep trying, you'll succeed someday.

style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use