Dacity.Com

[OLD]Jessica Simpson and Brittany Spears duke it out

Squeefer_11

The upcoming movie The dukes of Hazzard has the role as Daisy Duke will be fought over by u guessed it brittany spears and jessica simpson. Aston Kutcher and paul walker are already said to be Bo and Luke Duke. "It would be a blast I get to have my own car and wear short shorts",said Jessica Simpson. But to have the movie she will have to cancel her current show "The Newlyweds Nick and Jessica". Brittany Spears was sopposed to origganally have the part, but who know jeesica might steal it right away from her.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy Duke has brown hair.. Mebbe someone like Amanda Bynes (or too small?), Natalie Portman or how about this.. Brittany Murphy.. She and Ashton played in "Just Married".. And she look awesome with brown hair.

Natalie Portman in skimpy clothing.. mwahahahahahaahaha

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

NO! I will daydream all I wish. style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

I know, they could get Linda Cardellini (Thelma from the Scooby Doo movies, she's hot in real life).. She's got the perfect height and shape. style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

And for babes that the Duke boys show some attention to, Drew Barrymore, Hilary Duff, Kirsten Storms, Debi Mazar, Danica McKellar, Kirsten Dundst and heck, the list goes on. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Speaking of which, in the tv series, I don't recall the boys aimin for too much attention with the girls.. Why is that?

No shes a little too short. Heck ill make a list of who could play that role.

Carmen Alectra, Jennifer Lopez,that girlwho played on just married and uptown girls, Shania Twain, Christina Agulara, Pink.............Maybe, Jesica Simpson, Jessica Simson and Jessica Simpson style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use