Dacity.Com

Crazy Thoughts

Squeefer_11

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it would not pop because pocorn seeds are seeds with a embreo. Corn is just,well...Corn.

-Since when does corn have an embryo? Popcorn is simply popped from dried corn kernels which, by the way, are not seeds and don't have embyos.

LoL He was saying Corn is a seed, and is the type of seed with an embryo - yes seedlings start off as embryos too! Sheesh fluff, we need to send you back to biology :> And dried corn kernals ARE seeds, they just can't create seedlings anymore.

-Is Admin EVER going to say anything normal?

-Why'd I even ask that question?

No Admin will never be normal, nor say anything normal... and you asked because you know this but want to have it confirmed

-Do I win yet?

No, not even close

Their 2 difrent things.

Cuz we have nowhere else to put are junk and we want people to see our beautiful cars.

So of you bought a crappy present they can at least say that you bought expensive wrap for it

So at Chrismas we can put them under the tree with out ppl knowing what they are.

Ask Later

Ask Later

Because when kids are kids they want to drive but when your say like 40 your old enough to drive you have less years to live.

Fluffy Some day Some day Or next year.

You asked it because your as weird as admin.

Ok i messed up so what are you gonna do give me a cookie?

their boxing and fighting

You Definetly do not win even i can prove your crazy thoughts

Anyone willing to try to beat me in crazy thoughts is Welcome!

I have some more for you!

Why do they have handicap spaces in front of a skating rink?

If the flintsone is were B.C (before christ) how come they have a flintstones christmas and flintsone thanksgiving?

How come when theirs a deer crossing sign theirs no deer?

How come in grades their A B C D and no E?

How come on cerial on the nutrition label it doesent include with milk sometimes

Why do they call it donkey kong when hes a monkey?

If you were born on exactly 12:00 on December 31st which year would you be born in?

Why do they call it 60 minutes when half of it is commercials?

Can a person choke and die on a lifesaver?

Who said that disabled people can't slip-n-slide on the ice too? style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Because of time travel. It's a very complex story.

For the same reason that if you drive by an intersection that has 'pedistrian crossing' at 3am, you might not see anyone crossing.

Your question is wrong.. You forgot to include the usage of the letter F. But to answer it.. Awesome, Better Luck Next Time, Come on you can do better, Darn you suck, Expelled, Forget it you're failing. Can't exactly grade someone as expelled if they aren't expelled. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

*cereal - because they don't know what kinda milk you're gonna use.. Cow milk? Goat milk? Whale milk? Whole? 2%? 1%? ½%? Skim? etc

What kind of an animal is a king? A lion comes to mind. King Kong wasn't a lion. But for a monkey, he was a bit of an.. well.. butt is an alternate word.

The year of that December 31st. Now if you were born right at the stroke of midnight crossing between New Years Eve and into New Years Day, that would be a toss up. But easier if there are twins. One in one year, the twin in the following year. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Because the commericals count.. The sponsors get to say their piece too you know.

Yes, they can. Especially the candy kind.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 1 month later...

They do.. But they were warned by their therapists to keep it quiet so they wouldn't get locked up.

By the way.. You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you.

style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif