Dacity.Com

Crazy Thoughts

Squeefer_11

Can mute people burp? Why cant you get a tan on your palms? Why do they say working like a dog when dogs just lay around all day? Why do we wash behind are ears when no one looks there?If your name is Mr.crunch and you join the army and become a sargent would you be called captain crunch? You guys cannot beat my crazy thoughts! style_emoticons/default/blahblah.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can mute people burp?

--Yes, but you will only see a closed-caption like "[burps...]" hovering just below their face.

Why cant you get a tan on your palms?

--Because you aim your palms down while laying on the beach.

Why do they say working like a dog when dogs just lay around all day?

--When was the last time you were in good enough shape to lick your own privates? They have to 'work' out to be able to do that ya know.

Why do we wash behind are ears when no one looks there?

--So you won't get an itch back there and then end up scratching constantly, thus looking like you have mental problems.

If your name is Mr.crunch and you join the army and become a sargent would you be called captain crunch?

--No, you would be called "Sergeant Crunch". You'd have to go through several promotions to the rank of captain to be called "Captain Crunch"

You guys cannot beat my crazy thoughts!

*beats your crazy thoughts*

I got some more for you Mr. SmartyPants! Why do they call a small candy bar fun size wouldnt it be funner to eat a big one? Why isnt sour cream sour? Why do they call the front passenger seat shotgun? If they say any thing is possible is not anything possible? Why do people say heads up when you should duck? Why in baseball is it called the world series when only the U.S. and Canada play? Why do they call it a running back when their running forwards? Ha and Ha again No one can beat my thoughts! style_emoticons/default/nod.gif

Why do they call a small candy bar fun size wouldnt it be funner to eat a big one?

Because fun size bars are fun to eat, and easy to take on fun trips. After all, a big one is all fine and dandy, but don't you love just opening a big bag of funsized ones and durooling?

Why isnt sour cream sour?

If I remember correctly, to make sour cream, the actual cream is allowed to 'sour' so to speak, hence the name.

Why do they call the front passenger seat shotgun?

Because in car chases, military vechicles, and in some police departments, those that ride in the passenger seat man the 'shotgun' as the driver certainly would have a heck of time driving and shooting.

I'll let Admin get the rest

I got some more for you Mr. SmartyPants!

Ok.

Why do they call a small candy bar fun size wouldnt it be funner to eat a big one?

Because it's more fun to pop a smaller candy bar into your mouth in one bite than to practically choke on one big one. Besides, open one, toss in mouth, drop wrapper (making a mess, which is fun too!), repeat until sick of eating it. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Why isnt sour cream sour?
Because you are opening it too soon. Next time wait until a year after you have purchased it to open the container, and it will be properly ready for you.

Why do they call the front passenger seat shotgun?
Because rednecks (ie, country folk) drive trucks, which historically did not have back seats. So, while driving and trying to hunt prey at the same time, you were either the driver, or you had shotgun.

If they say any thing is possible is not anything possible?
The possibility that there is an impossibility is directly related to the probability of improbability and thus answers your question with a question: Why ask why?

Why do people say heads up when you should duck?
So that you will look up to see what's going on. (Not necessarily to move out of the way, maybe to catch something).

Why in baseball is it called the world series when only the U.S. and Canada play?
This is best answered with the song "We are the world" by "U.S.A. for Africa"

Why do they call it a running back when their running forwards?
They're running back to a previous location that they had once been before. The saying isn't "running backwards" after all.

Ha and Ha again No one can beat my thoughts! style_emoticons/default/nod.gif

HA!

If you buy kerneled corn, cut it off the cob, dry it out and then microwave it, will it pop and become popcorn?

Speaking of popcorn, is popcorn (unbuttered, etc) more fattening than regular corn? Why or why not?

If you were to swallow a pound of unpopped popcorn and then somehow send microwaves to your belly, causing the popcorn to pop, would that make you fat? Would it cause you to lose your hunger for a few days? If you ate 3 pounds and did that, would it cause you to explode? If you did explode, would it fly everywhere? If you ate 5 pounds and did the same thing, would you become the worlds largest pinata?

Since fries, chips & mashed (potatoes) come from potatoes, why is mashed potatoes considered appropriate for Thanksgiving, but not potato chips? Why isn't popcorn even though it's made from corn?

For Christmas, instead of popping corn and then stringing it for effect, why can't companies make them prestringed, so all you have to do is microwave them and then hang them up?

Is corn syrup really made from corn? If so, why can't it be used in place of corn? (It tastes oh so much better, after all)

Christmas again, why are they called Candy Canes instead of Candy Hooks? Or Candy Pokers, Candy Guns, etc?

Speaking of exploding, has anyone ever really seen a bird explode after eating rice that was tossed at a wedding? If not, did they think to try the minute rice (make it happen faster)? If you were to quickly swallow a lot of rice and let it expand in your belly, would you explode like a Thanksgiving Day turkey so that people could feast on the rice? Would anyone really want to?

If you would to fill someones gas tank with rice and then slowly top it off with gas, would the car explode causing it to rain pre-cooked and ready-to-eat rice? Would it be safe or would the gas flavoring make it dangerous? How much rice would it take to do that anyway?

If you were to fill a school bus with nothing but unpopped popcorn (and the tank with rice and water), then set it on fire and run like crazy, would THAT cause it to rain popcorn and spill rice everywhere?

Why am I so obsessed with popcorn and rice right now? (Honestly, why am I?)

:-P

No it would not pop because pocorn seeds are seeds with a embreo. Corn is just,well...Corn.

Because corn is a vegetable and is very healthy. Pop corn is a fat because of the butter and salt (which are both a fat).

First of all how would you get a microwave in your belly. If you did you'dd probley die. Second how would you get the microwave to work, wheres the cord gonna go.

Admin do you really think they had potato chips back in colonial times? Another thing patato chips and french fries or very fatty and have a lot of salt and have fery few potatos in them.

It wouldnt work popcorn kernals have to be popped to go on a string. kernals cannot pop when moisture is in it thats why if you popped pop corn that didnt pop that you put in there origannally cant pop.

It says corn syrup beacuase it is used on corn bread you dingaling!

It sounds better.

No,No,No,No.

The Car would not explode it would not start. It would not taste good.

No

I don't wanna know! oh yeah BOOHYAH............Thank You style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

No it would not pop because pocorn seeds are seeds with a embreo. Corn is just,well...Corn.
Not gonna say it...

Because corn is a vegetable and is very healthy. Pop corn is a fat because of the butter and salt (which are both a fat).
I specified without the extras (ie no butter or salt). style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

First of all how would you get a microwave in your belly. If you did you'dd probley die. Second how would you get the microwave to work, wheres the cord gonna go.
I didn't say a microwave in your belly. I said to send microwaves to the belly, ie, microwave without affecting the skin, etc.

Admin do you really think they had potato chips back in colonial times? Another thing patato chips and french fries or very fatty and have a lot of salt and have fery few potatos in them.
They're made from potatoes, and the question was why we don't eat them instead of mashed potatoes since we have the chips/fries now. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

It wouldnt work popcorn kernals have to be popped to go on a string. kernals cannot pop when moisture is in it thats why if you popped pop corn that didnt pop that you put in there origannally cant pop.
Huh?

It says corn syrup beacuase it is used on corn bread you dingaling!
Then can't we use it on regular corn?

It sounds better.

No,No,No,No.

The Car would not explode it would not start. It would not taste good.

It could still start. Just might act a bit bloated style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

No

I don't wanna know! oh yeah BOOHYAH............Thank You style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

I still outdid ya. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

-Why do we drive in parkways and park in driveways?

-Why do we fill our garages with junk and put our expensive cars in the driveway?

-Why do we spend as much on pretty wrapping as we do on the gift itself just to have it ripped off and thrown away without the least attention payed to it?

-Why do we wrap gifts at all?

-What's the point of the forum anyway?

-What's the point of any forum?

-Why is it that when we're kids we can't wait to grow up and once we grow up we would do anything to be a kid again?

-Is Admin EVER going to say anything normal?

-Why'd I even ask that question?

-Since when does corn have an embryo? Popcorn is simply popped from dried corn kernels which, by the way, are not seeds and don't have embyos.

-What's up with these smileys anyway?

style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif style_emoticons/default/box.gif style_emoticons/default/rasp.gif

-Do I win yet?