Dacity.Com

I just need to vent...

Alright, I've decided during my vacation (since I'll be sorta in the area) I'll DROP by to Shere's work and act as if I'm a customer...one of the slow ones, of course. *grin*

The only problem, she may recognize me. I really hope she doesn't. It's been a long while since she's seen me and, well, I've changed a bit. I really don't think she'll recognize me. If she does, no big deal. Knowing me, if she doesn't, I'll probably DROP hints.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, really. I'm just trying to get my point across, I suppose.

She's driving me up the wall. I found out yesterday she had discontinued her membership to a virtual chat we used to always hang out in. She had joined when I first began to talk to her after all this time. And, when I left, she left as well. In other words, she went there to talk to me...and no one else. The thing is, she'd rather walk over hot coals than to admit it. Stubborness - why do I have to be attracted to it?

Like I've said, I know she still has feelings for me but, like I said, she'd rather walk over hot coals than admit it. Therefore, I don't know if going up there would be the best decision or not. I suppose the only way of knowing is to actually do it. I mean, it's like they say "the greatest risk is not taking one.". I suppose that's true in this instance.

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya still might want to try spending some time with her (Sarah), you never know where it could lead to.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

And as for Shere there is another piece of wisdom that says you should do it.  It's easier to deny how you feel over the phone and easier on the computer.  But in person, emotions overwhelm you and even if you can put up a front to someone else, inner realizations cannot be denied.  It might trigger a series of events that lead to her breaking down and wanting to be with you again.

• 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use