Dacity.Com

MoJo Outs Cartoon Land

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol The funny thing about it is - the more men know about me, the more men want to get something going with me. You men just don't understand the concept of lesbian very well, do ya? *grin*

Oh, and if I had a penny for every time I've heard "I could change you". Gotta love that one.

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

lol Well, it's good for me. I obviously understand where most women are coming FROM with things they do and/or say. Then, I have guys giving me insights INTO their world. So, in general, I can conclude men are simple yet too simple to understand anything complicated and women are complicated but they know how to pull it off in a seductive manner to keep men on their toes. *grin*

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

I've learned that women have just as many questions about men as men have questions about women.  So I take a hint FROM that to pay attention and use my own questions as a guide, as well as what I know about myself and guys in general as a starting point for the answers.  Even then I try to be smart about it by observing and comparing.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

And thats the simple version of what I do.

hahahahaha

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use