Dacity.Com

[OLD]Living with idiots

fluffyrat

Me thinks that someone so eager to cashier has other reasons in mind.

If you make more making tips, then you'd be a fool to fight to work the register.  If you are already trained on it and all, that's one thing, but to be so eager for it is concerning.

Sorry, used to work where I had to delegate authority and access to funds.

Admin fluffs the rat again

You're looking majorly fluffed :-D

*Looks in mirror*  *Likes it*  *Tells you you can fluff her whenever you want*  Anyway...it's kinda' wierd.  Sometimes (it had been most of the time) we don't even have a cashier, so the register was run by whoever got to it first.  She's never stolen FROM the drawer.  And you don't make much more in tips, it's just that u have the cash then.  She is a lazy witch who wants to get payed for doing nothing.

Hehehehe...How do you think they kept me FROM quitting?  They're not just going to take me off the register.  They value me (not to sound conceited) more than Nichole and she knows it.  That's why she's so mean.  And also 'cause I follow the rules and won't lie to them for her.

• 1 year later...

style_emoticons/default/nod.gif Very interesting. Where do you work at?....I wanna hear more about this person who's being mean to you. I'll come and be someone she serves...and treat her horibble... style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif or you could have other people come to the place and do the same thing, and like..leave no tip at all for her..or complain about her service. Maker her be the one who gets fired!!!! style_emoticons/default/mad.gif style_emoticons/default/mad.gif style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

or just have someone puke on her!!!

• 6 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use