Dacity.Com

[OLD]Living with idiots

fluffyrat

*fluffs you while answering*

Keep a log of things she says or does that you think are attacks on you, or that she does that is against the rules or getting out of her share of the work, and then point it out to your supervisor.

She said fellow employee wishes for her (fluffs the rat) to either quit or die.

I don't think she said anything about bein fired.  ???

Push come to shove, she can call human resources and complain about the situation.

Okay, let me get this out of the way.  Talking to Nichole makes petting a lion fish look like FUN!  Now, I know she wishes I'd quit because:

She TOLD me that she had a party planned for the day I was supposed to leave, but of course, I didn't leave because they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  She's also got a head 10 times too big for her body.  She is so darn conceited it's not funny.  *considers taking a pin to her head*  lol  Anyway...I'm not going out on any half-baked revenge quest as u'd put it.  I'm just trying to figure out how in the world to survive working with the...uh...person.

fluffyrat just takes what she knows is coming
 :confoozled:

Again I say to keep records of what goes on.

Also keep an eye out for proof of her doing things that SHOW her only trying to benefit herself instead of being a team member.  For example, if you notice her always managing to get those guests who happen to tip higher, and especially if she is the one who happens to seat them, point it out.

And next time there is a day off dispute, if you put your request in first, tell them you have plans and you cannot change them.  Well, only do this if you feel that the reason she planned what she did just to spite you.  Then you can say "well I made my request first, plans, etc" and if they are going to try to force someone to work it, it should be her.

Maybe a dose or two of her own medicine will get her to be nicer.  Or you could always try an alternative tactic - like telling her that you'll work her shift but she's got to reimburse you (say) $50 out of her pocket.  If she has to pay for favors, then she'll either be nicer or you'll get richer.

And if she sees you nicely doing the same thing for others, but at no cost, then she'll address you about it, and then you just tell her that its her attitude that makes you do that.

lmao   You know that's pretty much what I've been doing.  Well, I don't make her pay me to work for her, I just refuse to do it, no matter what.  She hasn't offered money yet.  lol  She keeps complaining to me that they won't schedule her to cashier though.  Because she expects me to give up my ONE or two days a week on the register so SHE can work it.  I'm cashiering to make more money 'cause I need it, not 'cause I want to talk on the phone with my nonexistant man.  But her man is existant.

Important Information

Terms of Use