Dacity.Com

Iraq War: A Mistake?

davidsign

Was it a mistake to go to war in Iraq?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire war is based on a huge lie.

"We have it. The smoking gun. The evidence. The potential weapon of mass destruction we have been looking for as our pretext of invading Iraq. There's just one problem - it's in North Korea." --Jon Stewart

• 3 months later...

yeah way too late to back out now tell to the families who have/lost loved ones in this lie of a war.

Bush is a murderer sending our troops to fight for his lies and his precious oil. Bush is a coward who ran like a baby when he was supposed to serve his country and his two whore twins why don't they get in there and fight and put up thier lives. PLEASE...........

Edited by dream19

• 7 months later...

My opinion on this whole war is that the US is being understandable in the sense that they want to make sure that the Iraqi people cannot attack us, or do any damage to the US or other countries. However, I find it really inconsiderate because men and women are loosing their lives out there, leaving moms, dads, brothers, sisters, cousins, neices, nephews, etc without a family member.

:: Metalheadz ::

George Bush did what he had to do. History will show him to be a great president.

What color is the sky in your world? Yeah man he has gone down in history as the worst president ever mmmmm the man is a coward, moron, puppet, and murderer he has shed enough blood. This war is based on a lie W.O.M.D yeah---- hell they never were any ----give me a break get your head outta the sand man.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use