Dacity.Com

Karate

Blitzer71988

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue tip for your White Belt (The only tip you don't have to fight for) Yellow Tip (On your Blue Belt after you fight for your Blue Belt) ..There's no Orange Tip for after you get your Yellow Belt, no Green Tip for after you get your Orange Belt. So then it's Brown Tip on your Green Belt. Finally it's a Black Tip on your Brown Belt (Which usually comes with your second degree for your Brown Belt at the same time) Then tada..next comes your Black Belt.

So I don't have to fight for a tip until I'm a Green Belt. But uhm, I still have to fight for my Orange Belt (Which is the next belt I go for) and the Green belt nonetheless. Fun!!! Haha, throwing up your lungs, suffocating then feeling as if your body is being weighed down by an anchor isn't fun. BUT the end results are worth all that. At least to me it's all worth it.

Oh yeah, I start the training in Karate next week. I (think) they have you do full-contact sparring (Sparring with no protection). Make you do certain moves until you're sick of it. 1-2 hours worth of Katas (Simulated fighting) And just stuff like that. It doesn't sound near as hard as what it actually is. The whole training is to build your endurance, increase your stamina, and to make your moves as precise and perfect as possible. It's a royal pain in the butt, but it pays off in the end. Anyway, I'm not going to be the ONLY one training. Rachel is going to be training with me, too. The ONLY thing on Gods green earth that I ask for is to have Sensei or Rachel as my training teacher. If I get Bryan, Traci or Ben as my training partner, I'll run out of the building screaming, then I will gibberish the holy crap out of this board. Not really.

In the meantime, I'm working on earning my 2nd award in Karate =D Oh yeah, they're not getting rid of me anytime soon.

I'm done now. Kbye.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use