Dacity.Com

Makeup & Such

Blitzer71988

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think so Cheesey? It's probably because the younger high school girls are only just starting to wear makeup, while the college girls have been wearing it for years, so they know how to use it. I'm still of the opinion that it's a waste of money. It's quite expensive, and I'm beautiful without it, lol. :D Very few people have ever seen me with makeup. I've had the same lipstick for like three years, lol. I find it saves a lot of money, which I can use for bowling.

That makes, uh, perfect sense. So, how much is too much? Because in my opinion, $20 is too much. heh Like I said, I don't use it. I have a bunch I bought after Christmas at SEARS on clearance for $7 last year (Started at $60) and I just use that whenever I need to gussy up for something. (I don't make a lot of money, and I have to make sure I can make the bills. Makeup doesn't make it to the head of the list, lol)

• 5 months later...

this is late.. lol.. but idc anymore

just a random thing since this is about make up and such. i dun wear much make-up.. at least for me. i usually put on foundation all over my face.. the liquid kind of foundation. and every day i put lots of mascara on and sometimes eye shadow.

yeah that was kinda pointless but idc!

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use