Dacity.Com

Makeup & Such

Blitzer71988

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people scared of clowns? I've NEVER understood that. Like people who are scared of cats. That was always weird to me too. Oh well, I don't know.

As far as makeup, I don't believe in it. It is a male created product shoved down women's throats while the male dominated egotistical society tells women they're not pretty enough without it. Rubbish, it's just another way to get their money. Women make less in the work place and pay more for major purchases such as cars, homes, etc. They always have and they always will. Unfortunately that's just the way it is. Oh well, I'm getting off topic here.

Anyway, makeup is just a waste of time in the morning. I don't see much need for it. (Well, except a few people, but they look like dawgs.)

As far as makeup, I don't believe in it.  It is a male created product shoved down women's throats while the male dominated egotistical society tells women they're not pretty enough without it.

Anyway, makeup is just a waste of time in the morning.  I don't see much need for it.  (Well, except a few people, but they look like dawgs.)

There are some women who know how to use makeup. They put on a teeny bit, looks like they're not wearing any at all, but they way they did it, it really enhances their appearance.. Unless they are one of those "dawgs". Then it's a toss up. Britney Spears = loads of makeup changes her. Roseanne Barr = no amount of makeup helps.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use