Dacity.Com

The Latest JUICY GOSSIP

KimmiKitti

http://www.z100.com/elvis_zoo/sleaze.html

*@*~All credit goes to my fav radio station z100. Listen to Danielle's sleaze report Mon.-Fri. 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30. 100.3 FM. If you arent in the tristate area by new jersy... sucks to be you!~*@*

It looks like Paris Hilton’s fiancé’ Paris is an old fashioned type of guy. He likes to stay at home and out of the spotlight. He even asked Paris’ parents permission to marry her!

We have all heard P.Diddy doing commercials for the acne medication “Pro Active.” Well, according to the Daily News, P. Diddy was paid 3 million bucks to do the commercial. Plus he got a private plane to take him to and from the shoot.

The Sixth Season of ‘The Soprano’s” hits HBO in March of 2006. That is almost 2 years after the finale of the last season. HBO is already running promos for the new season.

Now you don’t have to leave your home to be a contestant on “Fear Factor.” The show will shoot 22 home invasion shows this season. For more info, check out www.fearfactor.com.

The Globe magazine is reporting that Halle Berry was supposed to guest star on an episode of “Desperate Housewives.” The ladies of Wisteria Lane were not having it! They felt that Halle was someone that might cheapen what they did and she was too hot to share the screen with!

It looks like Paris Hilton’s fiancé’ Paris is an old fashioned type of guy. He likes to stay at home and out of the spotlight. He even asked Paris’ parents permission to marry her!

Old news, already heard it like several days ago. I almost laughed when I heard it.

We have all heard P.Diddy doing commercials for the acne medication “Pro Active.” Well, according to the Daily News, P. Diddy was paid 3 million bucks to do the commercial. Plus he got a private plane to take him to and from the shoot.

He's not gonna do them for free, that'd be dumb.

The Sixth Season of ‘The Soprano’s” hits HBO in March of 2006. That is almost 2 years after the finale of the last season.  HBO is already running promos for the new season.

Don't care, I don't watch it.

Now you don’t have to leave your home to be a contestant on “Fear Factor.” The show will shoot 22 home invasion shows this season. For more info, check out www.fearfactor.com.

If they invade my house, I'll sue them. What they gonna do for stunts anyway? Have husband and wife battling each other with household appliances?

The Globe magazine is reporting that Halle Berry was supposed to guest star on an episode of “Desperate Housewives.”  The ladies of Wisteria Lane were not having it! They felt that Halle was someone that might cheapen what they did and she was too hot to share the screen with!

If they're worried that it'll cheapen what they've done, then they're not that bright.

Sheesh.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use