Dacity.Com

Ozzfest 2005

punkrawker

I just got back from the concert of the century. It was Ozzfest 2005. On Thursday my friends Blake, Austin, & Jay came over to spend the night because we all were going to Ozzfest. We went to sleep at midnight & had to wake up at 4:30 am to leave. We left about 5 am & headed out to N.C. We got to Ozzfest an hour early so we played hacky sack & talked to all the metalheads. An hour later about 9 am they let everyone in. We looked around untill the first band came to play.

When the first band was about to play we headed over there. We got in the front and this kid, pushed us, so all of us moshed him so badly. Anyways, I got to see all of the bands and they all kicked butt. I got into 13 mosh pits & I did crowd surfing 19 times. Out of all those fights and crap I got into, I managed to walk out of Ozzfest without and bruises or scratches. That has never happend to me. My friends on the other hand, they got the crap beat out of them.

When I was there, I bought two personal pan pizza's & it was $12, $20 of drinks and it was only four drinks, I got a Arch Enemy shirt and Ozzfest 2005 tour shirt. Also I bought a tour program book that shows everyone who is playing and band info about them. I got the book signed by 3 incredible metal bands. They were Shadows Fall, Trivium, and my fav one, it was Arch Enemy.

It was over at 11 at night so we lasted about 15 hours and didnt die in the process. This is Ozzfest's 10th year and it is also Ozzy's last show. He is quitting now and he will pass Ozzfest on either to his wife or Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society. We left about 12 at night and headed home. We were so tired we all passed out in the car till we got home and went to sleep. That is how my Ozzfest 2005 went.

Important Information

Terms of Use