Dacity.Com

IN A BLIND RAGE

WHAT THE FLIP?!?!?! Its official....its officially official.JOEL MADDEN IS RUINEEDDD! He went to the VMA's w/ Hillary Duff. WHATS HIS PROBLEM? Hes turned soooooo materialized since he, and the band hes in (Good Charlotte) came out with their CD "Chronicles of life and death"If Benji Madden follows the footsteps of his brother im going to snap!!!!!!!!!If i havent alreadyyy!STUPID HILARY.

IM SO MAD!

STUPID PREPPY BOY

-ALICIA

WHAT THE FLIP?!?!?! Its official....its officially official.JOEL MADDEN IS RUINEEDDD! He went to the VMA's w/ Hillary Duff. WHATS HIS PROBLEM? Hes turned soooooo materialized since he, and the band hes in (Good Charlotte) came out with their CD "Chronicles of life and death"If Benji Madden follows the footsteps of his brother im going to snap!!!!!!!!!If i havent alreadyyy!STUPID HILARY.She didnt even present the band correctly. Shes like "o joel got me into music that i wasnt into before...like "AFI,ACDC...The murderers..." Then joel whispered in her ear. And shes like "O..I always get that mixed up" Then joel was like "its ok" shes like..."HERES THE KILLERS"

GRRR! Why did joel do that? Why did he have to go and date some1 like Hilary Duff. Okokokok...so i dont know her and im JUDGING her. IDC. This is rediculous. Im so upset. Shes so preppy..and *teehee*ish. Guys like that arent supposed to be with girls like her. Punk and prep DO NOT i repeat DO NOT mix. whats next?! huh huh huh? they ganna get married? GOSH

IM SO MAD!

STUPID PREPPY BOY

-ALICIA

^^^^THIS IS THE RE-MAKE OF MY OPINION

Important Information

Terms of Use