Dacity.Com

A classic song revised by me

KimmiKitti

#1 #1 Now the critizem has begun with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#2 #2 You hate me and I hate you with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#3 #3 Go stick you head in a bucket of pee with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#4 #4 Lets bad mouth you sime more with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#5 #5 go stick your head in a crowed bee hive with a rum tum tattle upms ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#6 #6 go poke your eyes out with big brown sticks with a rum tum tattle upms ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#7 #7 You aren't going to heaven with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#8 #8 Only a stupid person would take you on a dat with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#9 #9 Gunna throw you in the ocean line with a rum tum tattle umps Ol' Chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!

#10 #10 Lets torture you again with a rum tum tattle umps ol' chuck frattle lumps hey what city folk we be!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use