Dacity.Com

Books

KimmiKitti

Hi I dont really know where to put this so im gonna put it here.

I wanted to disscus some great books i have read. I read too much! my minimun is 6 books a month. Anyway enough about my little self Im gonna tell you some books that Im reading or book that I read that I think you will enjoy. Some of you dont read and maybe im thinking you never really found a book that interests you. Anyway here is the first one:

#1 Jonah Black (Diary of a Teenage stud) Vol. 3 Run, Jonah, Run

This is the third book about Jonah Black's diary (which is a true diary btw) and it tells about his troubles about being in 11th grade (stayed back) and trouble with his love Posie and his other love Sophie. As Jonah tries to get back on track, He wins his diving meet and has to meet Sophie at Disney World. Things are going a bit crazy with Jonah as his kinda gardian angel Pops Berman is having a heart problem. What will happen to Jonah? I dont know im still reading it. But to find out yourself read this book!

#2 LEMONY SNICKET: The unauthorized biography

Ignore Mr. Snickets warrings about not reading his books! This is a book about the mysterious Lemony Snicket who says he is in grave danger. Read all 13 books (12 & 13 are comming out soon) then read this book. Answers some questions like what is V.F.D stand for Who is Cont Olaf and is one of the parents still dead?

Dont be frightened by Mr. Snickets warrings, they pblished this book for YOU TO READ!

#3 13 Going On 30 by Christa Roberts

This is a popular movie about 13 year old Jenna Rink making a magic wish and turning 30 flirty and thriving in one night. Freak out? YEAH SHE IS! Working at Poise Magazine, Her best friend marrying another woman while Jenna falls in love with him and A six chick from the past (Tom-Tom) is now *Lucy Wyman and her best friend. Or is she? 13 going on 30 you should read not see!

*Wolfie her name IS Lucy in the book. Dont say it though :angry:

Hope you read theese books and enjoy them like i did. I'll give you another book review next month! :bow: BOW TO BOOKS!

,Lucy aka KimmiKitti

#3 13 Going On 30 by Christa Roberts

This is a popular movie about 13 year old Jenna Rink making a magic wish and turning 30 flirty and thriving in one night. Freak out? YEAH SHE IS! Working at Poise Magazine, Her best friend marrying another woman while Jenna falls in love with him and A six chick from the past (Tom-Tom) is now *Lucy Wyman and her best friend. Or is she? 13 going on 30 you should read not see!

*Wolfie her name IS Lucy in the book. Dont say it though  :angry:

,Lucy aka KimmiKitti

Lucy, I'm hoooooooooome!

:horse:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok since this topic is about books i want to tell you about a horrible book

The Cheetah girls

My Rating: One Star

This book has a good idea but it's writing is RAW

Keep you reading for 2 minutes then you wanna stop. I read 11 of them on the12th

This is the only book i have that i havent read over i need to go book shopping!

Anyway if you like raw books this is your book! :P