Dacity.Com

Eat or starve

Wolfie

Read the first post, then vote  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look chances are that if a person is in this given situation they will not come out alive 'cause the captures (usually) end up killing the victim. I would rather starve than eat anything with poison they would have to kill me so in the meantime I guess panic or try to escape then again I probably would be in shock. :blink: Edited by Pink20

I would starve.

because ther's always the chance you get saved or find a way out.

And if the poison made you really ill i don't think the "capturers" would care much and treat you just as bad.

I'd hate to be in that situation AND be ill.

yeah I know starving would also make you ill, but at least then you have a little more time and hope.

Consider this though, what if it's been a week?

Wouldn't your chances of survival be better if you took the chance and ate?

After all, 50/50 chance, the first time (at least), you might be lucky, eat the untainted food, then survive long enough to be free again (escaping because you now have the energy to run, or being rescued).

Even eating the tainted plate would likely extend your life so that you might live long enough to tell your story of what happened.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Consider this though, what if it's been a week?

Wouldn't your chances of survival be better if you took the chance and ate?

After all, 50/50 chance, the first time (at least), you might be lucky, eat the untainted food, then survive long enough to be free again (escaping because you now have the energy to run, or being rescued).

Even eating the tainted plate would likely extend your life so that you might live long enough to tell your story of what happened.

I was sure i'd allready replied to this o_o

I would starve. I'd just do it.

i wouldnt risk it and i'm fussy with food.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use