Dacity.Com

Mean -or- Fact?

Wolfie

Statement

A non-pretty girl who hangs out with a pretty (or beautiful) girl is more likely to have guys approach/talk to her.

Let the debate begin...

We discussed this yesterday, and yea, I deffenitly agree with you. Most guys are into good looking girls and even if one girl is ugly, hanging out with preety girls deffenitly does normally attract guys to the less pretty girl.

Are we lumpimg in every last male into this debate or just the shallow idiots out there in da world? :horse:
There's a difference?

Seriously though. I'll validate the statement later, but want to see where the debate leads first.

Well at half time since we were gathered to watch the Miami Heat play and there were other guys besides my b/f here I asked them and they all said yeah that they have done this just to get close to the prettier girl.

I asked them why?

Some answers:

You wanna get the hot chick so you make your way in talking to the ugly one and charm the pretty one.

Men can be stupid. (one of the guys said this) :gasp:

It is not that we are being mean it is simple we want a hot chick on our arms.

Hey! you women do the same thing so what is the big :censored: deal.

Who the hell wants to be stuck with an uber ugly chick well only if I am drunk and it is 3:00 am (the rest I can not write out)

Sure I have done it there is no harm in that ...................

Notice that I never said the non-pretty girl was ugly. Also, I was thinking about when a guy (from a group) starts talking to the pretty girl, how the other guy(s) will talk to the other girl(s) in the girl group.

However that is a nice (unexpected) report.

Notice that I never said the non-pretty girl was ugly. Also, I was thinking about when a guy (from a group) starts talking to the pretty girl, how the other guy(s) will talk to the other girl(s) in the girl group.

However that is a nice (unexpected) report.

Hey smarty I never said ugly they did and I figured since I am not a man (checking to make sure) yep still a woman I thought I would ask those jokers what they thought so :P on you. Since I do not think like a man (thank god) I thought I would ask some men ok so sue me and your welcomed.

And yes in a pack of males hunting for da female they are all guilty.

What are your thoughts on it?

Do you think it's mean? Do you think it's a fact of life, like a necessary evil? Do you agree with it? You get the idea, what are your thoughts on it and why.

Important Information

Terms of Use