Dacity.Com

Letting go

rockoncheese101

How do you mean let someone go? Maybe I'm not reading correctly(because I'm Sleepy). If it's someone who died then just remember the good times and just let your feelings seep out. If it's someone who is just leaving you, just say that your sorry to see them go and.....(Thats all I need to think more about this topic..)

Well I gather it was likely a bf? So I'd say just try not to think about them. After John and I broke up, it didn't really do much good to think about the fun we had, as that upset me more about the breakup. I couldn't really avoid him, because he patronizes my place of employment on a nearly daily basis, but I found that occupying my mind with something else, worked quite well. I just focused more on my bowling, and forced him out of my mind. Still, it took months before I was completely over him.

There was actually this one guy, and i reaaaally liked him. But then i thought i wasnt good enough for him, broke up with him. Then went out again. Then stuff happened and he ended up moving far far far away. Then came to another town near me. Blah blah blah. We broke up the first 2 weeks we were together. I'm tellin ya, i just cant keep a nice relashionship with anyone. How sad ><

Important Information

Terms of Use