Dacity.Com

Gay Rights

BeautifulDisaster

Are you against Gays?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how they can fly flags like those but when people fly flags with the swatstica or the anarachy symbol on them people get all mad

... What.

Okay idk about the anarchy thing but...

..The swatstica seriously offends people because its the natzi thing. Although it orgionaly meant peace, people think of it they think of thousands of people dying for absolutley no reason and isn't gaypride like a totaly different thing?

They just show a flag for equal treatment.

I think a swatstica is a totaly different thing.

its a beliefe system if the jews would walk down the street with their flag more people would get mad everything is one giant beliefe system to you the swatstica could be bad because you only know it for its bad meaning you never know it could have another historical purposes perhaps I'm just saying its not exactly fair how you can flash a rainbow flag and close up a street "we're queer n we're here" Yeah well I'm straight n I'm late alright? I don't care if you're gay or not seriously but do you really need to make such a big freakin deal out of it and if you do why can't other people do the same?

Conflicted dude if ya wanna walk down the street naked holding up whatever little flag you so desire go for it man hell it is a free country but I sure as hell do not have to watch ya again free country so I will look away especially if ya naked gross. Edited by Pink20

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use