Dacity.Com

Gay Rights

BeautifulDisaster

Are you against Gays?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Well, I'm not really against Gays. It is their choice if they wish to like their own sex... o.o Just today in school my Social Studies teacher was talking about how HIV was spread about. Kinda.. creeped me out.

I disagree totally it is NOT a choice I mean did you CHOOSE to be straight and AIDS/HIV affects many people gays, straights, blacks, whites etc........

I think that the way people react to gay people is just stupid. I mean, people should be able to do what they want or need to do. They want to be gay, so they should be able to be gay. Nothing bad about them just because they are. And they're not different either, so I just don't get it. I've read the bible a few times, and I've never really seen a rule against homosexuality. and if there is, then I haven't been reading it enough. Anyway, I am definetly not against homosexuality or "gay people". :) Edited by Ami

• 1 month later...

<_< I belive everyone is born bi x_O

Just the majority of the time that "special someone" is of the oposite sex due to publicity and how gays are treated.

I don't know it's just..

.. if someone is a strong person they'll go with their gut and be honest

wheras some weaker people just follow all the other weak people and hid their feelings inside...

How many people can say they've NEVER*EVER*EVER looked at someone of the same sex differently?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use