Dacity.Com

Jealousy

rockoncheese101

Ok, beilive me. I'm NOTTTT the jealous type usually. But i just gatta be this time. Theres this boi that i just like so muuuch. I fight w/ him all the time but im just strangely attracted 2 him. Well thru out all the bickering i still heard him say some nice things about me. And in tough situations with some of my semi friends (not enemies) i stood up 4 him. And what does he tell me today?That hes crushing on my friend. Rachel liked him b4 i did. But i cant help but to adore him still. I'm so jealous that he likes -her- not -me-. Usually i have no problem getting the boi i absolutelly want. this stinks. I wanna b happy 4 my friend. But in all seriousness i'd rather have John and be happy 4 myself. I know thats mean, but its the truth. Somewhere down the line i am ganna tell John that i like him. And hes ganna tell me that hes not crazy 4 me. SOME1 HELP ME! should i let the idea of ever going out w/ him go? Or should i tell him how i feel? Should i just keep bickering w/ him? Although another option is to just be a jerk to him. Some1 help me choose!

I know how you feel Alicia. I like this boy in school and I don't have the heart to tell him. But, one thing is sure. He doesn't like another girl. Maybe you might have more courage than me but, stand up to him and say 'I like you very much even though we 'fight' Maybe you and me can go out for...some food or,another place. Look I know you like another girl. But you'll like me too if you get to know me.' It may work but I don't know *I haven't tested it out.* Edited by AngieWolf

Alicia,

Very simple.. Next time you two are having a little fight (and try to make sure it's somewhere a bit private so no one else is around to be a witness to it at all), during the arguement/fight, toss in there that "just because you have a crush on him, it doesn't mean that he can think he's right all the time". If you say it just right, it'll "seem" like if you thought he already knew. That way he'll find out without it looking like you were trying to find a way to tell him.

Who knows, maybe he really likes you to. It's possible, since he fights with you. He may think that you don't like him but since you'll spend time with him fighting, he fights just to spend time with you.

As for your friend, as cold as this may sound, if you want him, go for him and don't worry about her. Why? Because you can't control someone elses feelings. If he decides to hook up with you, then that's HIS choice. If he turns you down and still wants to be with your friend, well, you see how it's his choice.

I bet you that more times than not, if someone likes someone else, and then a friend decides that they like that same person, that "friend" isn't going to turn away any chances of getting with them and in fact might try to get with them. Yes, they are still a friend, but let's face it.. True friends would want their friends to be happy, so they wouldn't want their friend to "not go out with" someone just because they like that someone too.

Which would you rather have? That he end up with your friend even after telling him that you like him, or that he not get with either of you? How would she feel about his either getting with you, or someone else (but still not her)? Would she prefer that he get with you because you want him, or that you can't have him even no matter what?

Go for who you desire, because you never know, the one that you decide to not chase because a friend likes him too might be the one that you were meant to be with.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use