Dacity.Com

The who what when and wheres on your first date!!

KimmiKitti

How to stay safe on your first date alone with your guy:

WHO: you need to know who this boy is, and whats he's like. You can't go out with a bad boy on a motorcycle if you're a quiet and scaredisih type of girl!

WHAT: Know what you want and what your up to. Don't go out with this guy only if he's popular.

WHEN: You are the person who decides if you're ready (along with a parent). If a boy is all over you, YOU should decide if you want this boy all over you or not.

WHERE: Know where you are when a guy takes you on a date. Make sure your parents know too.

My advice, stay safe and choose the guy who is right for you :) Oh and remeber don't smoke or do drugs no matter what this guy says.

I broke a lot of those rules. I think that no matter how much a person is ganna WANT to do the rite thing, its not always ganna work out. Lets face it.

WHO: you need to know who this boy is, and whats he's like. You can't go out with a bad boy on a motorcycle if you're a quiet and scaredisih type of girl!
Well...maybe that would apeal to some gurls. To kinda...break loose.

WHAT: Know what you want and what your up to. Don't go out with this guy only if he's popular.

Why not? Not all popular boiz are jerks. Most are but not all. I'm extremely shallow when it comes 2 boiz..he has to be it least althete high on the chain. (FEW exeptions) So why not go for it?

WHEN: You are the person who decides if you're ready (along with a parent). If a boy is all over you, YOU should decide if you want this boy all over you or not.
When you ARE ready that just makes YOU ready. Not the boi. And when i say that i mean some boiz will be all over u no matter where or whos there. It just doesnt bother them. Most boiz are ganna trick u into thinking that they just wanna go see a movie. Or watch one at ur house,or go to the mall.. or basically *chill* anyways. Its an excuse. But sometimes u gatta take that risk.

WHERE: Know where you are when a guy takes you on a date. Make sure your parents know too.

I like that rule actually. The only thing is theres always that word "surprise" that a guy can throw in. "Oh its a surprise baby" So what then?*

Edited by rockoncheese101

I like that rule actually. The only thing is theres always that word "surprise" that a guy can throw in. "Oh its a surprise baby" So what then?*

Bring your own surprise.. It's called "mace".

Important Information

Terms of Use