Dacity.Com

Mary kate and ashley olsen

SuperDuper

I can't stand people like that. Just yesterday, I was watching 60 Minutes (why, I don't know). They had this 17-year-old idiot on there who was decent at golf. Don't say sexist or anything. If you watched the show for five minutes and you heard her talk, you would know she was an idiot. Well, it seems that people think she's very good at golf, although she hasn't won a contest since she was 13. She has won nothing, but she gets all of this sponsorship money from Sony, Rolex, and one other place. She just got her license and when she gets a car, it will be just what she wanted. I can't stand people who get exactly what they want every time and are rolling in the money when they do nothing to deserve it.

I know, I got way off topic. I'm sorry about that.

I can't stand people like that. Just yesterday, I was watching 60 Minutes (why, I don't know). They had this 17-year-old idiot on there who was decent at golf. Don't say sexist or anything. If you watched the show for five minutes and you heard her talk, you would know she was an idiot. Well, it seems that people think she's very good at golf, although she hasn't won a contest since she was 13. She has won nothing, but she gets all of this sponsorship money from Sony, Rolex, and one other place. She just got her license and when she gets a car, it will be just what she wanted. I can't stand people who get exactly what they want every time and are rolling in the money when they do nothing to deserve it.

I know, I got way off topic. I'm sorry about that.

Reminds me of Anna Kournikova who I think is very pretty but really I feel she sucks at tennis and she gets it all only 'cause she has the look gag me man--- sorry I am done now. :)

Edited by dream19