Dacity.Com

Un popular brands

KimmiKitti

I know I shop at unpopular brands. Kids at school think I'm poor because my shoes are from payless, my clothes are from JC Penny and so on. Its so annoying. I wear semi-popular clothes like Old Navy, limitted too and Gap. The "cool or popular kids" wear baby fhat, fhat farm, Ralph Lauren, Timerlakes and things like that. It is so annoying!

What "Popular prep kid" does want anything else other than "I paid $100 for this tank top" high fashion? I, for one, think that sometimes the cheaper clothes or clothes from "lower class" brands actually look better than the higher fashion ones. Not only can I not afford crap from, lets say, Old Navy, Baby Phat, Von Maur, etc, but I like my "rags" =) And that doesn't make me a "Poor, cheap loser" And neither does it make anyone else such names.

Besides, it all comes down to one thing - who cares if people think you're cheap and poor or not? If you're comfortable with what you can afford and what you wear, then that's cool.

I still don't get why lots of kids want to get a pair of tennis shoes for $300 when a pair for $50 is just as good if not better. $300 shoes? Come on, if I were to get a pair like that, you can bet that they would last YEARS. Those shoes would work their tails off to earn their cost. Wouldn't wear them in the rain, mud, snow, for cutting the grass.. ANYTHING that might get a stain on it.

$50 shoes, you can wear them anywhere, and get about the same wear&tear time as the other pair, but if they get messed up.. SO WHAT! It's only $50! :D

I still don't get why lots of kids want to get a pair of tennis shoes for $300 when a pair for $50 is just as good if not better.  $300 shoes?

$300.00 Tennis Shoes campared to: $30.00 Tennis Shoes...Results: FORGET about the $300.00 TENNIS SHOES get the $30.00 Tennis Shoes and save $270.00 :D

Man no one calls them tennis shoes. They're called sneakers (or sneaks) man.

Important Information

Terms of Use