Dacity.Com

help...??

Sugargirl

Ok, here's the problem: Well, see, it seems like EVERYONE I know has a boyfriend. Except me. Almost all of my friends do. I can't seem to find a boyfriend because I"m homeschooled, so that's a big problem. I do other sports and classes and stuff with guys in it, but...Idk. Any suggestions??

I dunno if this will help..but do any of you girls that are friends have any boys that are just friends? That could help some too. I do that all the time. One of my friends have tons of guys that are just friends and i hang with them all the time. I've never had a b/f either. I dont think it would be fair though. Because id like them for about a week (not even) and then not like them like that any more. So...i hope it all goes well for you.

x3 Mal

heh. Some people are like that. I love katie, But cant always hang by her. She knows it. I bet its same for her too. (that was kinda off topic) I dont have much guys that are just friends. I find it hard to talk to guys in person. Its just me. I can hardly talk to girls too. And there isnt anything wrong with being alone. Sometimes its good for you. =D

Important Information

Terms of Use