Dacity.Com

Kinda like honey honey but better

Angelcake has a thread called honey honey where she spread honey on the toilet seats...funny yes, but try this one on for size.

Goto a drugstore or wherever you can attain one of those hot/cold gel packs (the ones that get cold then hot to help pains). Anyways, cut that open with a knife and spread it on the toiletseat (with your hands if you dare x_x) - make sure it isn't easily noticeable because most hot cold bags have a white inside. If not the prank won't work. Anyways wait for your vicitim to have a seat, works best in guys bathrooms cuz guys, when they sit down, tend to sit down a bit longer if you know what I mean, as compared to girls who do what they gotta do (pee) then stand up. :horse:

Edited by HerbieTheGreat

• 1 month later...
Angelcake has a thread called honey honey where she spread honey on the toilet seats...funny yes, but try this one on for size. 

Goto a drugstore or wherever you can attain one of those hot/cold gel packs (the ones that get cold then hot to help pains).  Anyways, cut that open with a knife and spread it on the toiletseat (with your hands if you dare x_x) - make sure it isn't easily noticeable because most hot cold bags have a white inside.  If not the prank won't work.  Anyways wait for your vicitim to have a seat, works best in guys bathrooms cuz guys, when they sit down, tend to sit down a bit longer if you know what I mean, as compared to girls who do what they gotta do (pee) then stand up.  :horse:

My question is how the [heck] do u know what girls do in the bathroom? Sound like a frwak to me

Edit: language

Important Information

Terms of Use